An English Language Arts Curriculum
for sixth through twelfth graders in the East Bay
Who Can Benefit from Helping Hands for Homeschoolers?
- Students who have been successfully homeschooled and desire to supplement their education with a professional English language-arts educator, particularly for a deeper analysis of more complex texts to prepare for college
- International students and English learners
- Students who may need an alternative education
- Students in private schools who seek tutoring services
- Students who want an alternative to the sometimes isolating scenario of online education
Submit your interest on our contact page or contact Mrs. Ramirez at 510-384-2298.
About Mrs. Ramirez